Because I haven’t been home all day, I have had no time to blog — scandal! I’ve been doing really well at posting once every day though, which was a goal I decided to revisit, and so I don’t intend to not post just because I don’t have something terribly insightful or lengthy to write. Nope, you won’t be getting thoughts on anything big today, but you will be getting small, short thoughts on some pretty random things, instead.
And so, in no particular order, here are some thoughts on this and that — just because:
1. Those Facebook Recommended Pages sure do know how to share some penetrating wisdom! Many people who like Music, also like Friends; many people who like Love also like Life — gee, no shit, Sherlock.
2. There sure are a lot of songs on my iPod that include the word “one” in their title.
3. Sitting in a room with someone else, saying very little and being productive is a lovely way to spend time.
4. I have learned that the less walking I do, the less mentally stable I am; it’s done wonders for my figure and for my mind.
5. I bloody well love Helen Mirren.
6. I also love Paul Bettany.
7. I once read a romance novel: just one, and just once.
8. Writing with pen and paper is extremely satisfying.
9. Holding a live sea-urchin in your hand is truly amazing.
10. I aim not to underestimate those around me because, if you’re watching, you might just see the best show of your life.
The date: July 27th, 2010
The time: many different times
The place: my mind
The purpose: fun
The verdict: Sara’s to tired to be blogging, but she still loves you, she swears!